Sunday, March 11, 2012

Beacon 5.1 in the pipe.

I'm going to be putting together an updated PDF that includes an actual PDF outline in addition to the table of contents.  I've been using EzPDF* to read game books and navigating the ones without outlines are really really lacking when compared to navigating the ones with an outline (ACKS I'm looking at you here).  Having the outline populating bookmarks automatically is just the way to go and so I have to get that in there.  I'm also going to put in a few minor additions and corrections, like the hireling morale notes and probably the unfamiliar weapon rule.  I am also thinking of adding the lower starting HP option and tweaking some of the monsters.  Naturally anything else I think of including or adjusting will get posted here as it occurs to me.

So look for that sometime soon.




*I made the jump from iPad to android and I'm now sporting a Asus Transformer Prime.  So far no regrets, this baby rocks.

1 comment:

  1. Ya it's real easy to add the outline to the PDF (checkbox easy). I noticed a few issues with headings which I need to fix but it works great.

    ReplyDelete