Friday, January 27, 2012

Giant fightin plugin

Suddenly, from the bushes springs... a giant plug!
This fellow Christopher Wood posted D20 compatible rules for fighting giant creatures!  He's totally right too, you can't just whack away at huge things, you need to scale up their hides and stab them in the goodies.  You see this all the time in movies but rarely do you see it in RPG play.  If a monster has HP and AC then you can go toe to toe.  Well that makes no sense.  I will sooo be using these rules when I'm running Beacon games and because it's all based on AC/DC you can too.  There's no pain involved, you can just plug them right into your Beacon combats and go.  Awesome sauce.  Thanks Christopher.


Marauders of Ig: Can You Catch Him with a Fishhook?

5 comments:

  1. Doh, completely missed it. Sorry, I was half dead from travel....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to raise your Comm skill it will increase your chances when doing searches..

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as I keep a decent CHR people won't hate me for my lack of COM.
    = )

    TB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link! I'd love to hear how it works out in everyone's group.

    ReplyDelete